The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability. The “Send to Cloud” functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease. The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi for dazzling scans of both photos and documents. The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap. Plus, it scans fast, creating a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds. What’s more, the LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 120 includes My Image Garden, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
CanoScan LiDE 120
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color (RGB) LED
- OS Compatibility: Windows- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.
Mac – Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9
- Maximum Resolution: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi2
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2.5W (1.4 W Standby)